At all times but now more than ever, we need to take care of ourselves.
While navigating the new environment, we continue to place our guests and colleagues at the center of everything we do. We have enhanced health and safety measure, taking all appropriate steps in line with the guidelines from the National Health Organization and Government authorities.
These measures include thorough cleaning and sanitization, proper use of equipment and staff training in all aspects of health, safety and hygiene. Protocols vary for each department and are constantly updated as the situation changes.
Your care and safety is our primary concern and we would like to assure you that we remain devoted to our commitment in providing highest standard of service.
For Imaret this means offering a comforting and enjoyable experience to our guests while delivering the same attention to detail, and a safe workplace for our employees around the world.
Due to its character and the monuments architectural style, Imaret is the ideal getaway for guests seeking peace, seclusion, privacy, quality service and strict hygiene.
If you like to discuss any concerns or have any special requests, please do not hesitate to contact us.
If a COVID-19 testing is required on your departure, kindly notify us in advance and we will be happy to arrange it for you. For further details such as timeframe and pricing information please contact the reception.
Imaret is a covid free property that welcomes its guests on half board basis for a complete experience. We propose “the most within Imaret through a safety stay”, for this reason, we renewed our dinning area and wellness facilities for your utmost experience.
All our guests should show their vaccination certificate or carry a proof/certificate of COVID-19 illness. Upon arrival, there will be COVID-19 certificate screening before you enter the property. Our employees are fully vaccinated and always wearing masks.
Vaccinated guests have access to all indoor areas including our Relaxation Division, Dinning and bar areas, Reception Hall and Meeting rooms
We are happy to welcome NON-VACCINATED guests in our premises under the following conditions:
- Access to Premises: All Non-Vaccinated guests must be holders of a 72h PCR test or 48h Rapid test from approved testing centers in order to access Imaret.
- Dinning and Drinking: Non-Vaccinated guests with a negative PCR or Rapid test will have to use an external area for their meals and drinks (weather protected and partially heated).
- Accommodation: Imaret exclusively offers a specific type of accommodation to Non-Vaccinated guests, where they can enjoy a separate dining room for their meals, as well as receive massage therapies. If these designated rooms are unavailable, unfortunately a booking will not be possible.
- Indoor Spaces: All Non-Vaccinated guests will be required to wear a mask or face covering when in public indoor spaces. Wellness Treatments cannot be performed in the Relaxation Area, but exclusively in the privacy of your designated accommodation.
- Outdoor Spaces: All outdoor spaces are at the disposal of Non-Vaccinated guests
- Refusal to comply with the regulations will result in denial of entry and automatic cancellation of the reservation while applying non-show cancellation fees.